Description of the company
Founded in 1979, PolyExpert is a small manufacturing company based in Laval that is determined to propel the development of innovative plastic films that are essential to our lives, without leaving a trace. Recently, we invested in a plastic recycling line in order to be self-sufficient in post-industrial recycled material. Involved in sustainable development and certified EcoresponsibleTM level 3, we take concrete actions to reduce its ecological footprint.
We offer a stimulating job in a human size and human-minded organization, where managers are close to the employees, with concrete development opportunities.
• Competitive salary
• Bonus plan
• Hybrid work (4 days office, 1 day telework)
• Comprehensive 50-50 group insurance
• RRSP /RBDP employer contribution
• Work-family balance
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Long-term career management plan
• Gym on site
• Work environment focused on sharing knowledge and promoting individual and team successes
To support our development, PolyExpert is currently looking for someone who is eager to be part of a passionate sales team and to take on the leadership of the customer service team as a Customer Service Supervisor.
Reporting to the Vice President of Business Development, Sales and Marketing, you will work with the sales, research and development, production and logistics teams to maximize the quality of the customer experience. In addition, you will act as the right arm of the Vice-President
The challenges of this position include:
Managing the customer service team:
• Manage the customer service team in collaboration with the VP
• Analyze working methods
• Develop standard methods
• Document data entry processes
• Management of finished product inventories
• Receive customer complaints and make referrals within the organization
Sales opportunity management
• Responsible for the management and follow-up of sales opportunities
• Provide leadership in opportunity analysis
• Responsible for the zero gate
• Work in collaboration with account managers and the research & development team on each opportunity
• Perform analysis as requested by the VP
Management of the pricing matrix
• Responsible pricing by customer/order
• Responsible for maintaining the set marginal contribution
• Update price lists
This position is for you if you recognize yourself in this profile:
• BAA in Management or Logistics or DCS in administration or any other relevant education and experience
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in managing a customer service team
• Experience in inventory management
• Experience in implementing ERP or other computer system
• Excellent communication skills in French and English
• Experience in price/ quotation management
We are located in the Laval industrial park and are accessible by bus from the Laval metro stations. Dedicated storage space for bicycles for active transportation.
We thank in advance all applicants. Only those corresponding to our needs will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer and offer equal employment opportunities to all.
Do you want to learn more about PolyExpert, our industry and our expertise? Our experts are happy to share their knowledge with you on our blog.