You are dynamic, looking for a new career and stable long-term job? Join our team and become an Apprentice Extrudor Operator.
PolyExpert, a leader in the manufacturing of plastic films, is looking for a candidate like you! As a member of our team, you will have the chance to evolve in a healthy work environment where teamwork is at the heart of everything we do.
You start your career within our company as an apprentice extruder operator and will have the opportunity to become a competent and successful operator!
- Schedule (3-2-2-3): 36-hour and 48-hour work weeks
- 12 hours shift (7am-7pm) or night (7pm-7am)
- Two weekends per month
- 14 work days per month (on a total of 28 days)
- Shift exchange system possible between colleagues
- All overtime is compensated (exceeding 40 hours per week)
- We offer a competitive salary with predetermined increases as well as a wide range of benefits.
Under the supervision of the Operations Manager and the Senior Chief-Operator, the apprentice extruder operator participates in the production and handling of polyethylene rolls. He also has the responsibility of applying the different standards and procedures in an environment where quality and safety are the number one priority.
We are located in Laval’s industrial park and are accessible by bus from the Laval metro station.
Do you want to learn more about PolyExpert, our industry and our expertise? Our experts are happy to share their knowledge with you on our blog.